Would you rather never play or play but always lose?
Ok, fine, I would play but lose because otherwise I'd just be sad all the time without play
Would you rather have to sit all day or stand all day?
I would do sit because if you stand your energy will be like ugh, I just have to stand and do nothing

Would you rather be a parent or a child?
Child because I like school!
Would you rather be super strong or super fast?
Super fast because if someone was here you could go woah, and they wouldn't even see you punch them

Would you rather be chased by five zombies or one werewolf?
I would do five zombies because werewolf are very hard to defeat and zombies and pretty dumb and slow and you can immediately smash them in the brain
Would you rather get 20 of your favorite treats on Halloween or 50 treats that aren't your favorite?
All of those, so 50 treats because I like them all

Would you rather sleep in a coffin or live in a giant pumpkin?
Live in a giant pumpkin because then I could just eat my house, but I won't eat all of it, but I could make pumpkin pie all day. But I could make the seeds my furniture...
Would you rather wear your Halloween costume to school every day until Thanksgiving or have to wear a jack o lantern over your head to school for the first three days of November?
I would do my costume because that would be so fun!

Would you rather get to go on a one week vacation anywhere you want or go on a month long vacation but within 200 miles of your house?
Within 200 miles of my house because then I would then have a whole month!
Would you rather be able to give your teacher a report card or be able to write your own report card?
Write my own because then I would say check, check, check, and all the checks on mine!

Would you rather go on a long hike in the woods without any shoes or have to spend a day at the beach in your winter coat?
Coat on the beach because if you walk barefoot and a stick could hurt you, that actually happens to people.
Would you rather receive just socks or just dictionaries for your birthday?
Just dictionaries because then I could read each page each day and I could give one to all of my family.

No comments:
Post a Comment