Wednesday, March 22, 2017

tidbits

A few new fun things in the rotation lately, this balance game and these foamy blocko pieces to make animals.


When J is away our bedtime routine is switched up since he's usually with K while I'm with A. But it's fun when all three of us cuddle up for books read by both of the boys... 


Daddy brought home some really fun treats from his recent trips - including these cuddly sheep from his stop over in Ireland on his way home from England. I was most excited by the yarn from the Quarter Stitch in New Orleans - check out those pretty Mardi Gras colors on the Mountain Paints and the chunky cashmere I've already whipped up into a neck cozy.  It's also always nice to get some random flowers to keep us company and brighten up the house while daddy is away.


No comments: