Thursday, November 9, 2017

happy 10th

The whole Pippin cast and crew pulled off a surprise for Aiden's birthday!  He had no idea and even thought I wasn't in on it ;) He said I was a good actress being able to surprise him... I'm just really good at distracting him.  They had the black box theater full of balloons and cards hung on a line with streamers. He loved the big cupcake cake.  Especially nice were all the cards they wrote to him which were so encouraging they nearly make me cry... Jack, who plays Pippin, got him a fuzzy mechanical bunny and said this one isn't a 'flop' (which is part of a scene where he tries to cheer Theo up with a bunny after his duck dies)  The cast has such great kids.  It was such a nice memory I hope Aiden will hold onto and remember.... oh the memorieeees!

No comments: