Opening weekend was a huge success for Pippin! Aiden sang his heart out and brought tears to all our eyes... because that chorus from Corner of the Sky is such a good one...
"Rivers belong where they can ramble
Eagles belong where they can fly
I've got to be where my spirit can run free
Got to find my corner of the sky"
These photos were taken by one of the Booster moms during the rehearsals and sold as a fundraiser. I love them because they capture so many great moments for Theo. One of my favorite memories was asking Keaton if he wanted to write a message for Aiden on his break a leg encouragement treat they were selling. He thought for a second and then said I'm going to write "no cussing" - ha! This is funny because Aiden calls Pippin a dumb-a$$ on stage (after talks about swearing and how we don't swear off stage and it's just for art/comedy...but it is shocking everytime I hear him ;)) So grateful my parents could come down to enjoy the show - twice! Four more shows this weekend and then we will have to continue to listen to all these ear worm songs we've all come to love!
No comments:
Post a Comment