Saturday, November 18, 2017

luncheon

I was able to enjoy two turkey lunches with my boys this past week. The Tom the Turkeys disguised in all sorts of creative costumes line all the walls... along with Aiden's class surprise Pilgrim smiles (remind me of those old JibJab guys). Keaton declared that he wanted his turkey to be disguised as a door... when I finished laughing I asked him what that would look like and he wanted to look up a door drawing online and print out a cut out ;) We were lucky to share our lunch with his very sweet friend Brooke who was so excited to play on the playground after visiting the book fair.  I had three days of work in my yearly retail experience at the very popular book fair.  We have five registers and they are all cooking non stop in 30 min increments when each lunch lets out... pretty busy, like black friday in the school library ;)

No comments: