Thursday, April 5, 2007
big blur
In a I-can't-get-enough-photography frenzy, I decided to sign up for two three hour RISD classes this semester. So I've committed to 72 hours worth of class in my first couple months of pregnancy without realizing that I'd have a new set of heavier eyelids and an uncontrollably yawny mouth. Twice a week on Tuesdays and Wednesdays I drag myself from work to class trying to convince myself that I learn something new every time, and I leave class energized and convinced it was worth it. I get back from class around 10pm and I'm usually pretty lucky if I can unwind before 11 or so. I'm usually starving as well, and I may have to start feeding my hunger frenzy. It may be hungry baby and not the hungry thighs I always used to imagine are calling for peanut butter toast at 10pm. I can't see anything but my belly growing, but oh how it grows. I can't suck it in anymore, I swear. I think I'm farther along than the doctor can gauge from my flaky period schedule. We'll know for sure next Tuesday. In the mean time, I will continue to plow through these weeks of work and class that are blurring by. Maybe I'll go buy the baby a RISD jumper, since he/she will have at least 72 hours worth of class time covered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment