I know that you can't hear me yet, and even if you could you wouldn't quite understand. I want you to know that your little nips are comforting. You came along unexpectedly breaking my baby fever. You have many people excited to meet you. You will be here in about 7 months although I was ready for you yesterday. We aren't literally ready yet, but we will be in our new home, your first home, soon. Daddy says that you will only see about a foot in front of you for a little while after you're born, so he promises to get really close when he talks to you. You'll like that. He will teach you how to sing a little rhyme and he's already convinced you'll be a bass player. I'm already ready for your birthday this November. I think this will be one of the only birthdays that doesn't include craft time, but I'm sure you'll understand that we'll be pretty distracted.
I want you to know that you are loved. Can't wait for big hugs and kisses, Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment