Wednesday, April 11, 2007

pips nips aren't nips at all

I asked the doctor about this nip feeling I've been having deep in my tummy. Turns out pip isn't causing it, but instead it's my ligaments loosening up. The doctor said, "It only gets worse before it gets better..." Then she mentioned something about some women want to keel over in pain. Eek, I like thinking it's just my little pip moving around and maybe giving me the thumbs up. We saw his little buds moving around waving at us today. Etched in my memory forever is the heart beat immediately bleeping on the screen as soon as she placed the wand on the hot liquid on my stomach. Hearing that sound I'd searched for online (just to hear what I should expect) coming from my tummy is only just now bringing tears to my eyes. Then I was wrapped up in the whirlwind of the ultrasound. The 15 minutes of excitement and nervousness that I will never forget.

No comments: