Monday, April 9, 2007

can barely wait

I can barely contain myself waiting until tomorrow at 10:15 when I get to hear and see our baby for the first time. They will also be able to tell me how far along I really am. There is a certain level of anxiety involved, but I will be incredibly relieved after tomorrow. They should also be able to tell if there are twins brewing. This weekend we spent some time with our friends that are due with their second at the end of this month and have a three year old. She is really far along and I can still remember that when they told us she was pregnant you couldn't even tell. She has a really good spirit even though with both her pregnancies she's developed this weird hormonal joint issue that effects her knee. It makes me realize how hormones can cause so many strange little issues. I watched parts of the TLC baby block and even though I usually tear up a little bit, the hormones were causing the tears to flow. oh well, it's better than throwing up ;)

No comments: