I've never seen him do a better football player expression. His padded chest is thanks to his big fuzzy jumper under that tshirt. We're watching the Pats play today in the sleety rain (J's already shoveled twice today so the driveway doesn't become a big ice sheet - I think he has a grand total of 4 hours of shoveling since Friday). We had a big outing on Friday, since it was clear, for my work's holiday party. It was fun to introduce Aiden to everyone, and we lasted longer than I expected (thanks to a pumped bottle). Then yesterday we went out for some more xmas shopping. We're really getting brave about getting out and about. He is usually a good calm baby and we always have some milk on back up. The next step is attempting to take him out on my own.
Sunday, December 16, 2007
go pats!
Go Pats!

I've never seen him do a better football player expression. His padded chest is thanks to his big fuzzy jumper under that tshirt. We're watching the Pats play today in the sleety rain (J's already shoveled twice today so the driveway doesn't become a big ice sheet - I think he has a grand total of 4 hours of shoveling since Friday). We had a big outing on Friday, since it was clear, for my work's holiday party. It was fun to introduce Aiden to everyone, and we lasted longer than I expected (thanks to a pumped bottle). Then yesterday we went out for some more xmas shopping. We're really getting brave about getting out and about. He is usually a good calm baby and we always have some milk on back up. The next step is attempting to take him out on my own.
I've never seen him do a better football player expression. His padded chest is thanks to his big fuzzy jumper under that tshirt. We're watching the Pats play today in the sleety rain (J's already shoveled twice today so the driveway doesn't become a big ice sheet - I think he has a grand total of 4 hours of shoveling since Friday). We had a big outing on Friday, since it was clear, for my work's holiday party. It was fun to introduce Aiden to everyone, and we lasted longer than I expected (thanks to a pumped bottle). Then yesterday we went out for some more xmas shopping. We're really getting brave about getting out and about. He is usually a good calm baby and we always have some milk on back up. The next step is attempting to take him out on my own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It doesn't look like he likes that shirt. I think he needs a Steelers one! :)
Post a Comment