Monday, September 22, 2008

happy first day of fall

Aiden was particularly happy to see me as I walked in to get him from school today. He sat at the table that faces the window and he saw me coming. I couldn't get through the door fast enough and get my shoes off because I could hear him squealing - luckily with joy - as he bounced in his seat. Today was the first day without Miss Kim and it seemed to go smoothly. Everyone had smiles on and the other primary teacher was happy to say that he had a great day and that she was able to take over as his teacher. She didn't say it in a long term, this-is-the-plan sorta way, but I think that is in the works.

He was all gurgles and giggles on the car ride home. When we got home daddy was almost finished mowing the lawn. Oh boy, Aiden was so excited to see his daddy he just couldn't stop beaming. Daddy took him over to one of the trees we planted while I was pregnant (which has nearly doubled already!). He was patting the leaves with super duper excitement. I think he's ready for some colorful leaves pretty soon... Yeah for fall!

No comments: