Thursday, January 1, 2009
happy new year!
Ten years ago I was standing right in Times Square (freezing for over 6 hours!) to watch the ball drop, and this year I watched it on tivo this morning. Honestly, I don't feel a day older, despite my old woman tendencies. We spent News Years Eve snowed in with over 6 inches that dumped very quickly in subzero temps (they even canceled the city First Night celebrations in Providence and Boston). We were cozy in our jammies watching the blustery snow. Whenever we mentioned snow, Aiden kept thinking we said nose, so he was wandering around pointing at his nose. We had one of our last dance parties to the xmas music, drumming sessions (daddy didn't lose an eye in 2008), wobbled some weebles, puzzled over some puzzles, and read his twelve days of monsters book over and over. Then we officially rang in the New Year warm and cozy in bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment