But Monday made up for it by being one of those gooood days where we ended up at a new zoo, ate some egg salad for lunch, played on the playground, boogied to the kiddo band, and got some shopping done (yay, I even ordered my dress for my sister's wedding). The absolute highlight for Aiden was the Zoo Choo Choo which he even told Rebecca about when she arrived this morning. He was telling everyone that he rode in the blue car. I have some fun video of him babbling and waving hi to everyone on the train I'll have to post later.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
refresh
Memorial day was such a nice break from a bizzzz-y commencement weekend with four events with over 1,000 people at the four events we hosted combined. Phew, it was the third time I was here for commencement and it was a charm. Although I missed Aiden and J terribly especially on the thirteen hour day. They made the most of the weekend though and had a chance to visit Great Nana at the Rainforest Cafe (which he loooved) and go to a farewell BBQ the next day. I felt like I really missed out - boo - but I'm really glad that they had a fun-o-rama.
But Monday made up for it by being one of those gooood days where we ended up at a new zoo, ate some egg salad for lunch, played on the playground, boogied to the kiddo band, and got some shopping done (yay, I even ordered my dress for my sister's wedding). The absolute highlight for Aiden was the Zoo Choo Choo which he even told Rebecca about when she arrived this morning. He was telling everyone that he rode in the blue car. I have some fun video of him babbling and waving hi to everyone on the train I'll have to post later.
Peering over the railing at the seals:


But Monday made up for it by being one of those gooood days where we ended up at a new zoo, ate some egg salad for lunch, played on the playground, boogied to the kiddo band, and got some shopping done (yay, I even ordered my dress for my sister's wedding). The absolute highlight for Aiden was the Zoo Choo Choo which he even told Rebecca about when she arrived this morning. He was telling everyone that he rode in the blue car. I have some fun video of him babbling and waving hi to everyone on the train I'll have to post later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the picture of Aiden looking at the seals...soooo cute:)
great photos lauren!
Post a Comment