Sunday, September 13, 2009

edaville!

We made it to Edaville Railroad today and it was even better than I expected it to be.  Just enough park for a little guy, and a great chance to catch up with J's aunt and cousin and her little guys.  When we first arrived Aiden nicely waited in line with us and only tempted to jump in a few big puddles.  We walked up to the first ride and I read the sign wrong and thought I could fly with him. But turns out he was well over the height limit and he was suddenly riding solo giggling at us.  My B-A-B-Y on a ride S-O-L-O!  I still can't get over it.  We rode every ride, some twice before Aiden was all tuckered out.  As we left in the car I asked him what his favorite was, he said the elephants and the horses (of course, another carousel!)  I have a ridiculous number of videos of him on the different rides that I'll have to work on narrowing down later... but there are two quick edits of the first ride and the train ride.

Red Baron First Solo Ride from LB on Vimeo.


Edaville Railroad from LB on Vimeo.
They were harvesting the cranberry bogs which was a cool sight to see.

Aiden was not that interested in the Storybook characters they had visiting today. He waited in line nicely, but thought it was a bust when we got to the front of the line....guess visiting the big guys wasn't as cool as the rides.

Aiden and Daniel were riding buddies!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Wow he is a B-I-G boy, I can't believe he is riding rides by himself!