Friday, December 4, 2009

more merry

Here is ghost Aiden counting the candle lights setup behind his new friend Polar Bear. J brought this guy home as a surprise for me when he took Aiden shopping for my xmas present. (I still can't get Aiden to tell me what it is!) This guy makes me happy as do the twinkly lights inside. The balmy weather around here also makes me happy. Yesterday it almost hit 70 degrees! Then there was a huge storm, and I woke up worried that it was so windy Polar Bear may have blown away. But all was well with the little merry setup. Even though they had to shut the hurricane barrier in Providence the night before it turned into a beautiful day. Today it has cooled off, but it's still bright and sunny....back to that crisp fall air I love. They claim that snow may be on it's way, but I'll believe it when I see it since I didn't even really need a jacket yesterday. Tonight is our Weight-Bearing Gingerbread Event - last year's graham cracker and icing houses exceeded the 250 lb weight limit!





1 comment:

K8 said...

Fun decorations!