Sunday, December 20, 2009

snuggles

What do you do if you have snow like this?
Play with an early xmas present - Uno Moo! It's Uno for the preschool crowd with colored animal figures instead of cards. Aiden loves to "match animals!" We play without hiding pieces and he loves it.
More stretching on tv - Family Yoga ;)
Sorting the big boy rummi-uno tiles:
Yesterday was the day before the storm or the day to watch all my friends report on their massive snowfall in places where they only have approx one snow plow. J had to give a final exam to some poor kids that will probably be stuck here because flights are canceled. Aiden and I played in our jammies all day long. Staying inside avoiding any cold blustery overcrowded places...although there wasn't any snow yet.

I did almost venture out with Aiden because I had a craving for a snuggie. You know those blankets with arms. I have an absurd number of blankets so I don't really need one, but it does seem like a good idea. Then in a lucid moment I realized that I could make one by sticking two blankets together. So easy - zip stitched along the top 1/3 on each side leaving 1/3 for the head hole. I now have my own schnazzy homemade snuggie to snuggle for the rest of the weekend ;) Under my snuggie I have the new one piece extravaganza my secret santa bought because they clearly have a sense of humor - ha!
Also if you are looking to waste some time on this snowy lazy day, I just have to post this link that made me laugh:
http://www.thesneeze.com/mt-archives/000749.php
It's a dad that measured the different reactions his son had to getting a wrapped box of raisins for xmas - what a difference a year makes!

No comments: