Wednesday, December 2, 2009

refresh

Here's a little peek at our decorations for the holidays. My favorite is in the evening when they are all twinkling, so I'll have to get round two of our kiddy friendly decorations. Anything that will bring a smile to my face and Aiden's at the same time made it out this year.




I just love making little refreshments to our living space. So on top of all the fun decorations, we decided to de-baby our living room a little bit more this weekend. We look down his pack and play changing pad, which was our diaper storage area too. We organized everything into a little basket with our mobile changing pad were we can just change him on the floor, which is what I was using most of the time anyway since his legs are so long. It seems like such a long time ago that his whole little body fit on that changer. We also took this big easel we had guarding off the area around our tv, down to the basement. This way he can actually use it for painting down there and it takes up less space. It's so nice that he doesn't really care to mess with cords or that kinda thing now.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I'm loving your Christmas decorations! Where did you get the one with Aiden's name, did you make it? I LOVE IT!

LB said...

I got those felt letters last year at Michael's! I just strung them together with the little grommets. Glad you like em ;) You'll have to post photos our your decorations ;)