Wednesday, January 6, 2010

happy 37

I'm not too sure how we ended up celebrating my folk's 37th wedding anniversary at Chuck E. Cheese, but I think it was an idea from that smart Gran. I think everyone had fun playing games and watching games being played. we had 204 tickets at the end of some wicked skee ball and dog bone games. Aiden got a bug that slithers down the wall, a Chuckie spoon, two lizards that are lost already, and stickers. We had a good batch of notso fries and pumpkin milkshake at Yours Truly afterward. Everyone got into the photographing, so there are a ton, but here are a few of my favorites - and of course video ;)









A 37th Anniversary Celebration from LB on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Erin and Sylvan said...

cute that your parent's celebrated their anniversary at chuck E cheese! that photo of you, liz and aiden playing the game is great. you're all total twinsies!