Saturday, March 20, 2010

egg hunt

We had a great outing with a group of fun kids and their families today. There is this professional photographer in the area who organizes these fun outings and during the event she takes photos that you can later buy. I'm really looking forward to seeing what she captured. It was an Easter Egg Hunt this month. Aiden really enjoyed searching for "Eggs that start with A" since he was looking for his name sticker on them. He was doing a good job picking out his named eggs. He also really enjoyed trying some of the marshmallow bunnies that were in his eggs. I think she got a few funny shots of him munching on marshmallow. I'm looking forward to seeing what she captured - Here's video:

Hunting for Eggs that start with an A from LB on Vimeo.

After the egg hunt, we visited our favorite little zoo which is part of the same park.

First Zoo Visit of the Year from LB on Vimeo.

With the time change bumping Aiden's nap back, we also snuck in a trip to see the Easter Bunny too. Aiden was so excited to see the Easter Bunny again and get a snuggle. I hadn't seen him get so excited that he did a head stand like that in a while. The Easter Bunny was rocking him in a rocking chair and I thought he might fall asleep.

Hi Bunny! from LB on Vimeo.

No comments: