"We went to toe jam today! I figured it's been a while since we've gone and with all this crappy weather there's not too much to do. I saw the flip lying on the end table so I took it. I got a few snip-its, but the boys are more interesting in watching what's going on now more than actually participating. He had fun though and the toe jam men told a story about a moose that made friends with a monkey and a giant, and believe it or not while we were on the way home I asked Aiden what was his favorite part and he said the moose story was his favorite. I asked if he remembered who the moose made friends with and he remembered it was a monkey and a giant! He's such a smartypants! hehe I love it!
Well hopefully now that it's March 1st the weather will start to clear up and we can actually do more outdoorsy things. However, I saw a display at the zoo today of a whaling museum that they have in New Bedford, I think that would be fun!"
No comments:
Post a Comment