Saturday, September 11, 2010

balls

Aiden is still talking about the ball pit at Edaville:


Edaville Junction from LB on Vimeo.

Woah, I skipped recording some of our fun in the midst of all the excitement around here lately.  Labor Day weekend was packed with little mini trips.  I was somehow camera free the whole weekend, so I can't quite give you the full picture.  One of my favorite tidbits was visiting Wickford.  Aiden was so excited to visit the water with the boats and the big mean swan who thought he was tougher than the big dog on the dock.  It was such a nice day and there was live harp music in the park.  We visited the little shops and ate some yummy fish and pesto pizza lunch.  Aiden is on a pesto kick with me.  We also made a hibachi trip and Aiden was pretty excited for some chicken.  He wasn't quite as jazzed for the flames this time, but he giggled with the chef when he tried to get food in his mouth.  He was just pitching a bunch of pieces at a time and Aiden thought it was really funny to throw food.  This chef was a good pitcher because just about everyone at the table managed to snag a piece of squash. I feel like were on the verge of settling into a new routine now that school has started.

No comments: