I kept this fun hippo pop up card from my aunt because I just love it. She even personalized it with the 31 - which is turning out to be a good age ;)
Gran adopted this philosophy after seeing it on some sign along the road. I found this scrap library coloring page with her scribbled, "Wag more, bite less."Daddy helped Aiden make a Moose from Nick Jr patterns while I was at class one night.
Australian wild life books Gran found while daddy was in Australia
The Jototes camera bag I got for my birthday is the perfect camera bag that doesn't look like a camera bag. I just love it and it had so many padded dividers.
These two Trader Joe's goodies have been top picks lately - Ooh, those teeny, tiny potatoes with some olive oil and sea salt - yum! Those Swirls never make it in the milk, they are just like little healthier cookies.








No comments:
Post a Comment