I'm a person!
Why do you like being a kid?
Because kids play with toys like bumblebee!
If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why?
T-rex! because they are my favorite because they go roarrr but in silly world they live when people are around and are nice.
Tell about a funny time in your life.
When I pretend to be Mario and Luigi with daddy and I act like what Mario does
What is your favorite thing to do? Why?
Play with my big block legos and make doggies
What do you love most about your sibling?
Because he comes with slobbers and tries to
What was the nicest thing you did for someone?
When I helped Keaton get his bunny back out when we tossed it into the computer on skype
What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now?
Trying to eat breakfast
What is the grossest thing you can think of?
600 Boogers!
What is your happiest memory?
When we just went with Lizzie to sit with the president's chair and then I pretended to eat her
No comments:
Post a Comment