Thursday, October 27, 2011

school

Aiden's school has a photo stream online that I picked these off.  He's having snack (very normal compared to the olives and pickles he usually tells me about) with his buddy Leo.
The class photo never disappoints in the laughs department.  This year the teacher came out to the car and Aiden was carrying his portrait package.  The teacher made a face and said they were going to try for retakes. Aiden pulled it out to show me, and it wasn't until I took a good look that I knew why.  She then went on to say that they are always smiling at the kids and she doesn't know what happened!  HA what sour pusses!  (I stamped out the other kid's faces because they are so strict about kids online and I don't know the families.)  Aiden is a tall guy in the back row despite being one of the youngest in a 3-5 year old class.  Smiley guy had a crooked smile which is better than the barracuda smile or the stone face...  I just took a photo of the little id card they gave us.

No comments: