Little goof is starting to repeat answers ;) Outside of his answers he talked about a bunch of stuff he loves like: playing with Place My Face on the iPhone, sitting as the driver listening to KidsPlace live on the radio while his brother finishes a nap, and making up new songs...One word to describe you would be: Four!
Why do you like being a kid? Because I can play with many toys!
If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why? I would be an alligator because I like their sharp teeth.
Tell about a funny time in your life. When Daadaa gave me a rat's nest in my hair in the night! (Daadaa is a funny made up rat man)
What is your favorite thing to do? Why? Play with cars toys because I like the movie Cars.
What do you love most about your sibling? Playing with him in the bath tub!
What was the nicest thing you did for someone? Making everybody dance at my school while daddy played guitar.
What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now? I would like to be doing homework - any kind like algebra!
What is the grossest thing you can think of? Stinky cheese because it smells gross!
What is your happiest memory? Visiting the Port Discovery with daddy!

No comments:
Post a Comment