Tuesday, March 20, 2012

spring!

Happy first day of spring! To close out this mild winter (which I can remember wishing for during the insane extreme weather of 2011), we took a trip to a new park. I'd heard about their nice new playground. Well, I was somehow mixed up because we didn't find a playground there - instead we found our second geocache thanks to my new iPhone app! So a disappointed four year old was happy again after locating a sandwich container hidden next to a tree behind a train caboose. This one had trinkets, one of which was a mini version of Aiden's beloved Pop the Pig. We hiked back across the bridge and Aiden was excited every time a bike rolled over it and made it vibrate. KC woke up from a nap on my chest and sly guy smiled at the big blossoms.

No comments: