Tuesday, March 19, 2013
bunny
We have two boys that love to see the easter bunny. I think when you go bippity boppity boo at KC, he hears, "Lean in, and show us your tough guy stink face!" We had many, many attempts to get a decent shot with what I think looks like a sad, arms crossed bunny. I tried to get the bunny to put his arms around the boys but then everyone scrunched up and looked like they had double chins. Then I tried to get KC to sit on the bunny's lap, but he just blocked the bunny's whole face....because my baby was suddenly replaced by this giant stink face toddler. Aiden sat patiently waiting for his coloring book, which the bunny was holding under his gloves. KC eventually lost his patience and squirmed away to check out the bubbly brook set up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment