One word to describe you would be:
Ticklish!
Why do you like being a kid?
Because it is so fun and you get to bounce around all day, oooh ya, baby!
If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why?
A baby stinky elephant because I think it's funny to be a stinky elephant and I just love to say "Stiiiinky Eeeelephaaant!"
Tell about a funny time in your life.
What is happening right now! I think this is funny - literallllly!
What is your favorite thing to do? Why?
Play with ninja turtles because I love watching them fight the bad guys
What do you love most about your sibling?
He is so cute and chubby, ooh yay, Mom, when I do the song can you type it in? Oooh baby! Ya!
What was the nicest thing you did for someone?
Give a lesson to Angie on the matching President's work at school, Boota Baby, Keeka Kiko! I love Jamaica, Homomhomaica!
What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now?
Math Homework, woo, woo
What is the grossest thing you can think of?
Poop, Ya Baby!
What is your happiest memory?
When Gran Gran and Pop Pop came to my school, Ey ye ye, dipe di! I liked inviting my first friends outside to do the water.



No comments:
Post a Comment