Monday, March 11, 2013

stink faces

Oh way back on a cool day in February, I had volunteered us to be "models" for a workshop with one of my all time favorite portrait photographers, Su san Strip ling at her Alexandria workshop.  So imagine my little crowd of cold noses pretending to pose in front of let's say about 30 cameras.  Well, I swear it was actually pretty peachy, and the angst that KC's stink face exhibits wasn't actually a major issue.  He was mostly happy to just run around by the pier in Old Town.  But here are the best portraits I've ever seen of Stink Face and his older brother Barricuda Smile...












3 comments:

Robyn (aka Food Girl) said...

Beautiful Brennan family! It is so nice to see YOU be in the pictures too!

LB said...

Thanks! It's fun to come out from behind the camera sometimes - and hear what they were up to with their lighting, etc.

Liz said...

Great photos!