Every other Saturday Daddy is teaching part of the day, so it's just the boys and I out finding fun... very reminiscent of summer days. At the Home Depot Kid's Workshop, we managed to nail together and paint (which is a big optional step that Keaton was very happy he is big enough to handle on his own and he kept oohing with excitement) our football ring tosses without Daddy's help - and I only have a small blood blister on my finger from Keaton's hammering job - ha, I wish I was kidding! The boys were very sweet with each other even holding hands as they strutted proudly in their aprons filled with project buttons - they must have missed each other this week because they are acting all sweet like they did at the beginning of the summer. Then we were off to P B & Jack for their Roll with It Saturday which happened to include face painting. Then Batman and Flash (whose face melted away after over handling) were excited to head over to the Mantuapalooza at the pool club for the all day line up of bands and swim team candy sales - did you know they make nerds rope? I thought those were funny ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment