As this guy heads back to school today, I know he will be missed during the day by his brother and me! He is an official third year kindergartener but those labels don't matter much to be honest. I bet he will love being back with his friends new and old.

Would you rather go back in time to meet your ancestors or go into the future to meet your grandchildren?
I would go back in time to meet my ancestors that I would like to see people that are already dead because I want to tell them what is going on that they could never see.
Would you rather be 3 feet tall or 8 feet tall?
8 feet tall because I'd be almost as tall as my mom and then everybody would think I was an adult which would be funny because I'd just be a super tall kid
An Astronaut because I've never even been in space before but I have been in water before!
Would you rather be a dog named Killer or a cat named Fluffy?
A dog name Killer because I would like to ra, woof, raaaa and chase cats around!
Would you rather be invisible or be able to read minds?
Be able to read minds because then I would know what Keaton wants to play with.
Would you rather have x-ray vision or bionic hearing?
X-ray vision because then I could see through walls and see if Dad's cooking my favorite food while I'm in the upstairs playroom.




No comments:
Post a Comment