Wednesday, September 4, 2013

fire and ice

After a really successful first day back (new friends! new work! new books! And even a new traffic block set! school is cool. I even kicked off my room parent responsibilities on the welcome wagon with pumpkin muffins.) and a trip to use our summer reading Rita's Ice certificate to celebrate, a fiery fever first set in for KC and then hit Aiden.  So far it is nothing a little Motrin won't fix, and since Aiden's school has a split start he has a built in sick day before his first full day with the whole class on Thursday. So we are cuddled up relaxing away this bug... bring on the Wild Kratts...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad Aiden had a great first day back at school! I'm sorry the boys aren't feeling well, and I hope they feel better soon! XO

LB said...

Thanks! Hope Kayley has a great first week!