Such a fun visit with some old dear friends to cheers a bachelorette with some yummy wine, pairings, and chocolates! Keaton and I took her to the airport and had to say goodbye from Gravelly Point next door as her airplane took off. J and Aiden were down the road at a park ranger biking program. Verdict still out on how well that went, but Aiden says it was good because he didn't break any bones.

Father's Day fudgey treats, coupons, fun facts and newly built stump benches The boys built that bench with scraps from around the house which was a fun idea J had. I had another mama treat sneaking away to a wheel throwing class at the art workhouse - so fun! This week ended with lotsa fun for mom after a five day trip to Austin for dad. And our official dad day was rescheduled to next week ;)

When rinsing off the patio becomes a water game with two shirtless guys misting rainbows, then jetting water into their own faces... These are things summer memories are made from...

2 comments:
Pottery!!! 😍😍
Yes! I wish you were here! I found out that there is a kid/parent class that I can take along with Aiden - woot!
Post a Comment