Monday, June 23, 2014

would you rather

This guy needed a haircut, but oh boy do I love that full head of thick waves.  He told his teacher that his summer plan was to illustrate his joke book.  He kicked off the summer with nearly 100 pages complete in the first week!  He attempted some time on his bike without training wheels during a park ranger program.  He can balance and pedal along a bit but really isn't motivated to cruise along...says he doesn't see a reason to "go fast and risk his bones," so we don't argue with his simple reasoning.  He did learn to glide with his foot kicked back off the ice this week in movie moments class.  It's just what he decides to be fearless about.  His tennis clinic and summer piano lessons are breaking up many impromptu water fights, lotsa reading (he entered the worlds of Harry Potter and Jake Drake recently), and summer chillaxing.
Have sunglasses or goggles built in to your eyes?
Goggles because it would easier to look underwater

Ride a bike everywhere or swim everywhere?
Swim everywhere because I'd have goggles built into my eyes!

Be a pizza delivery guy or a postman?
Pizza delivery guy and I can't answer why

Eat all your food off a skewer or melted into soup?
Melted into soup because who likes eating off a stick?!

Write a joke book or a piano music book?
A joke book because I've already written one!

Would you rather... Be a mixel lego guy or have magnatile magnets in your teeth? 
Neither because they sound too weird.

Never eat anything or never drink anything? 
Never drink because I like food better.

No comments: