Monday, October 13, 2014

coop

Keaton's school is absolutely the best for making you feel like you are a part of the classroom.  Not only do you get a chance to coop (assist the teacher) in the class, but they send a photo rundown of each day!  I've been in the class fairly frequently, but it's nice to see all the fun recorded... I can only upload photos that don't include other kids, but here are some fun shots.  The sensory table full of oats and cinnamon sticks smelled delicious!  I wanted to play in it all day.  Rolling painted corn cobs was a hit.
That is Keaton's favorite green apple finger paint on the left.  I also love when all the kids respond on the same topic.  Keaton's insight on apples was "You can eat them!"
They do lotsa fun cooking and baking their own snacks.  Last week really yummy applesauce and this week biscuits and butter.  Look at those yummy homemade biscuits, the photo of the butter they churned was not nearly as appealing.

Keaton is a climber and swinger on the playground.  He loves to pretend he's talking into the flight radio on his rocket ship swing.

Reading the class books the teacher makes with pics of each kid in the class is a hit.  This is the sharing book that records everything the kids bring on their sharing day.

No comments: