This good list is full of memorable favorites from the past few months. J's been on the T25 kick since the start of the summer and it has worked it's 25 minute magic! He gets crazy excited by one arm burpy and push-up jacks and all the other crazy planks, etc etc. He can't wait for Insanity in 30 minutes which comes out soon!
This books of animal mashups is a favorite of both boys. They live to create their own animal ideas.
The plasma car rocks and rolls!
Brad Paisley really rocks ;)
I needed by size seven needles so I was finally determined to get this patternless wonder off the needles. Still working on the crossover collar, but yet again I may have a piece that is too small for Aiden, yet too big for Keaton. Aiden calls the squares Legos which is fun!
The newest fireplace banner is made from chalkboard paper - it says be curious for back to school.
J has been traveling and this past trip brought us an extra special tasty treat: "bear poop" peanuts covered in chocolate and dusted with powdered sugar to make them more appealing?


No comments:
Post a Comment