Saturday, October 4, 2014

teds

Ted's B ulletin at Mosaic has been "coming soon" for almost two years!  At one point they painted over the sign and I knew they opened one in Reston and I was worried they cancelled, but it was a false alarm, phew!  I literally never have to force J to drive into Capital Hill or 14th St again.  I've had a few miracle parking situations, but it's mostly a mess around both of those other locations.  Ted's is my favorite restaurant - comfort food done right with quality ingredients and fun little spins.... Like the honey sauce on the chicken and biscuits they just added to the menu.  We snuck a spot (from an Instagram post invite) at their soft opening last Thursday.  We were the waitresses' first table and she was just as enthusiastic as we were.  I may have been gushing while talking to the managers.  Milkshakes were OOTW!  J had the sloppiest Joe for the first time and loved the chicken on the honey beer biscuits too.  The pop tarts for breakfast the next day were an extra treat.  They officially open Monday and I'm not sure they can keep me away for long.

No comments: