Friday, December 21, 2018

carter

The Fa La La Llama blow up edition ;)

Carter came to visit us again this year and oh boy, did he have fun bathing in marshmallows, stealing candy canes, and hanging on a bungee cord in front of his adoring fans.  But oh boy, did that bungee cause some trouble!  I thought it looked like fun to grab his cord and give him a bounce.... and even though I didn't actually touch him, the boys were convinced that I'd hurt him!  There were real tears from both of them that I potentially hurt their elf!  There were texts to their aunt to get the best cures for ill elves - did you know that cinnamon will cure a sick elf!? ;) There were letters written to ensure that Carter actually liked to be bounced and the next day he hung from a bigger bungee and gave us a tube decorated with his name to push him back and forth. Turns out he's a daredevil, but I was told to still be very careful!  Hahaha

No comments: