The may have a prob-llama! I love the Fa La La Llama merch I see everywhere lately! It makes me laugh, and then I buy it, friend buy it for me... I love llamas.
J ordered this special edition Wool and Honey Hank Fringe bag for me from Michigan. They'd sent him a funny note that said something like... Dear Jason, we hope all your knitting dreams come true this year! - ha!
Fibre Space field trip with my knitting buddies! Celebrating my friend being half way through her chemo treatments and doing so, so well!
We may be a little Mary Poppins obsessed here anyway, but when the new movie was being hyped I was sent a link to the special Tuesday night preview event - with a free soundtrack and disney pin to celebrate! I had to get tickets and go straight out on a school night to see it. The boys were so jealous, but they saw it a few days later and loved it just as much as I did!
No comments:
Post a Comment