Keaton is really enjoying his time with the Adventures cast and is the perfect age to enjoy it for a few more shows. I just love that they have this 7-8 year old age group all together, and they all help add to the script written by the directors. In this case it was a Cinderella Adventure called If the Shoe Fits, where all the jealous Disney princesses show up and complain that Cinderella gets all the attention. Keaton made a really great Prince Charming offering all his ball attendees "a complimentary cheese platter" and talking about how much he's learned about romance from Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan movies (jokes for the parent's since he has no clue who either of those actors are - ha!) The video snippets below give you a good idea of the show... and I'm so glad I caught so many expressions from our animated guy.
Sunday, December 16, 2018
if the shoe fits
We've reached a real sweet spot with Acting for Young People, and it makes us all excited when Showcase week rolls around. This is our Saturday sport, our chance to see our kids be coached in something they love to do... They learn so much about how to be in front of people communicating and learning through experience.
Keaton is really enjoying his time with the Adventures cast and is the perfect age to enjoy it for a few more shows. I just love that they have this 7-8 year old age group all together, and they all help add to the script written by the directors. In this case it was a Cinderella Adventure called If the Shoe Fits, where all the jealous Disney princesses show up and complain that Cinderella gets all the attention. Keaton made a really great Prince Charming offering all his ball attendees "a complimentary cheese platter" and talking about how much he's learned about romance from Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan movies (jokes for the parent's since he has no clue who either of those actors are - ha!) The video snippets below give you a good idea of the show... and I'm so glad I caught so many expressions from our animated guy.
If the Shoe Fits from LB on Vimeo.
Keaton is really enjoying his time with the Adventures cast and is the perfect age to enjoy it for a few more shows. I just love that they have this 7-8 year old age group all together, and they all help add to the script written by the directors. In this case it was a Cinderella Adventure called If the Shoe Fits, where all the jealous Disney princesses show up and complain that Cinderella gets all the attention. Keaton made a really great Prince Charming offering all his ball attendees "a complimentary cheese platter" and talking about how much he's learned about romance from Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan movies (jokes for the parent's since he has no clue who either of those actors are - ha!) The video snippets below give you a good idea of the show... and I'm so glad I caught so many expressions from our animated guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment