Tuesday, December 25, 2018

xmas family

So much fun unwrapping and playing with all the toys all day! I installed so, so many batteries ;)
Austin loved that drill...

We all loved the ornament exchange this year!  There were many stolen ornaments!

Keaton's letter to Santa is such a treat! He told Santa that he just tried to be himself this year, which is sweet and we should all live like that, eh?!
Billy brought the toys I affectionately refer to as "every boys dream come true toys!" A carnival of fun!

Top left is the whole family trying to win the "toy edition" of that online trivia game.

The grinchy cupcake cake fit the theme!

Bottom left is J's new Cthutlu mask - I can't wait to see him say hi to the neighbors shoveling with that on ;)

Bottom right are some serious trigger jammies - every cousin buddy has worn those tough cookie jams!

No comments: