I mock the envelope that Aiden's spectacular first school photos arrived in because it made me laugh. Then I looked at our multi-choice proofs and laughed harder. It's quite literally a photo of my kid plopped on a white bean bag chair in front of a white screen. No fun crayons, no fake trees, not even a fake looking bookcase! Nothing! boo.
He has that wide stare in the first few, followed by his wide mouth bass imitation, which both make him look kinda tired and double chinned (not helped by being smooshed into a bean bag chair). He was sleepy that morning so Daddy was going to dress him in his cute button down and vest after I left (we wouldn't want banana smudges on his schnazzy school photos outfit, right!?) well, J claims I didn't give him any instructions and it's been a while since J wore a vest (maybe ever), so he put the vest on under the button down shirt. Yep, he kinda looks like a frat boy gone wrong, but at least they sorta popped his collar and folded up his sleeve. Maybe J just saved him from looking like a book nerd, but instead he looks like he's going to go out on tour with the new kids on the block or at least be waiting in line for tickets... we call that nerd cool. You too can get a package in mystic style for $54! Still waiting to see if we get a group shot of his class...but here are your mutlichoices (click on them to see them larger):

2 comments:
Lauren I think you can start a business up there of being a school photographer! Yours are a billion times better!
Lauren I think you can start a business up there of being a school photographer. Yours are a billon times better:)
Post a Comment