Thursday, May 15, 2008
fingerpaints and other highlights
Aiden's school highlights sheet on Monday said something like, "Today I enjoyed fingerpainting to make stars" - Really! I looked at his little fingers and the nails had faint traces of yellow paint. So today I dropped him off at school and I got to see his crumpled masterpiece hanging next to his crib. He had blotches all towards the bottom of the sheet and the corners were all scrunched up. Just what I would expect from my grabby little one who was probably trying to get it in his mouth. It's a guarantee that the paint had some drool mixed in to it. The other kids had cotton balls added and their masterpieces were supposed to be bunnies. Now if Aiden's "stars" were a stretch, these bunnies were some artistic creations... interpretive art if you will... Yesterday his highlights said that he enjoyed sitting in a circle with his friends while singing twinkle twinkle. These are some imaginative teachers alright! ;) I bet he was at least smiling while they sang.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment