Monday, May 19, 2008

life counts

My friend sent me this fun "life in an excel spreadsheet" that calculates all these details about your life. One approximates the hours slept in your lifetime: which is supposedly 84,027 hours and 3,501 days, which equals 9.6 years! It says that Aiden has slept 1,587 hours and 66 days, which equals 0.2 years of his life. I'm guessing less than half of that time was actually at night time. Although I do have to give him some big credit for being a good sleeper recently. We tuck the blanket around him and it's sorta like a big kid lite swaddle that seems to help him comfort himself back to sleep. I'm pretty sure he's going to seek out a house on the ocean someday because the waves noise from the radio is his favorite... it's becoming my favorite too since I can hear it from down the hall. Another detail calculated on this sheet includes how many work days until retirement, which equals 9,455 - aah, better get to work...

No comments: