Wednesday, June 11, 2008

crazy class photo

I promise that Aiden's class is usually not miserable.  I also assure you that I laughed out loud and giggled all the way home after picking up this photo from Aiden's school today.  They had said initially that it "didn't go well because everyone got going after the camera guy scared Zach," and we may not get copies this year.  Bummer, I thought it must be a really good shot then for a good laugh.  Lucky us:


Aiden is no longer the itty-bitty new kid on the block. There are at least three new babies because some of the bigger kids moved up. Miss Rebecca on the left is still his secondary teacher although Ms. Kim started just after this was taken and that's Ms. Sandy on the right with her batch of cuties. I don't know all of the kids, but I hope to learn more of their names as I continue to be the primary pick up parent during my summer hours. We also have the workshop's annual summer party, this year a Luau, where we can meet more people. But here is a rundown of some of the more memorable characters:

On the far right with the little pointy pig tails (that hair stays like that even without rubber bands) is "that Kyla character" who literally hunts down Aiden and tries to unlatch him from his seat every morning.  She was an early walker and she can really get around.  She always has cute shoes on, but somehow they are missing in this photo.

Zach, the late bloomer, is smack center in the dark navy hoodie.  He made a pretty slow transition over to the big kid room and was pushing the 15 months old boundary (I think they told me he was 15 months for 3 straight months in a row).  He liked being the ring leader.

In Miss Rebecca's lap on the left, Aiden is sandwiched between Stephanie (formerly known as cry baby because she started daycare a little bit older and all she did was cry and/or have her back rubbed for weeks) and Tyler (who always wants me to pick him up and is Aiden's little buddy). You'll notice that Aiden is missing his white button down but still has his bear vest on with some sort of onsie peeking out - oh, his fashion sense is well beyond his years really and that is why he is crying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ridiculously cute!!!