
You are all good guessers! Aiden's first halloween costume is a happy surfer hippo! He's going to match his Hank the Surfer Hippo friend (see blue hippo to the right - he even giggles when you press his belly...just like Aiden). After giving it a dry run, I'm going to finish the head so that it is a separate hat instead of attach it to the hood so this poor kid's chubby chin doesn't get smooshed by the snug hood. I think we are going to be lucky if he's willing to keep the hippo hat on (although I'm going to try pretty hard!), so when he doesn't have it on, he'll just be a cool kid surfer. The flip program didn't do a great job auto editing these video snippets, but here is a preview of the first part of the head. I'm going to need to start stitching some hippo stuffed animal friends now that I have an idea of how to do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment