Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ohio visit videos!

Birthday Invitation Front and Back:

We made good use of our long weekend to take our little squirmy bug on a plane ride for his first Birthday Train stop in Ohio! He slept 3/4 of the time on the first plane ride and played nicely (and quietly) the entire second plane ride... I feel like we were lucky, but he gets an "A" for both trips (even though I thought the he was going to crank the whole ride plane home because he was a major fussy widget in the car seat on the way to the airport). I think plane rides over 90 minutes aren't in our future soon...sorry Arizona folks ;(

The videos are quicker to create than download the hundreds of photos my sister and I took. So here is a video rundown of our fun trip!

We owe a huge thanks for my parents for throwing a great early birthday party for Aiden!

Ohio Party Creative Gran! from LB on Vimeo.
Aiden had a great time with his first cupcake:

Ohio Party Cake Time from LB on Vimeo.
First trip to the apple farm! Even though I got stung by a bee, we also hit the pumpkin patch with all its hokey photo ops...

Ohio Apple Farm from LB on Vimeo.
Playtime in Ohio:

Ohio Playtime from LB on Vimeo.
Aiden's new choo choo from Gran and Pop:

Aiden's New ChooChoo from LB on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute for words!!

Sarah said...

Adorable invites! I'm already thinking of ideas for me.... :)