
Here is our DinoAiden migrating through the house with a roar! At the end of the video, you'll notice the hippo hat/carcass sitting on the table next to him. We may try to get him to wear it again to visit our neighbors tonight, but it doesn't stay on for long. Although at the school party last night, he kept it on for almost 10 minutes (I forgot my camera, I know crazy, but my friend did get some I'll post later). I think we got lucky because he was tired and very calm just curious at why all his teachers looked like witches, cats, and devils! I've said all along that he's a hippo surfer, so that when he won't keep the hippo hat on, he's just a surfer ;) We were excited to meet all the big kid teachers and we made a point of visiting the Butterfly and Ladybug room to get a better idea of what to expect when he moves over there in three months.
Here he is sitting nicely eating a choochoo cracker:
But here is what he usually looks like when we put the hippo hat on:
He does like it when I wear it and bop at him, but no photos of that ;) I think I may eventually convert the hippo hat into a hippo stuffed animal or maybe save it until next year when we might be able to reason with him to wear it.
Here he is sitting nicely eating a choochoo cracker:
But here is what he usually looks like when we put the hippo hat on:
He does like it when I wear it and bop at him, but no photos of that ;) I think I may eventually convert the hippo hat into a hippo stuffed animal or maybe save it until next year when we might be able to reason with him to wear it.Here is another halloween costume in Ohio - bzz bzz, It's Baby A BEE:
Baby A BEE Bumblebee! from LB on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment