Wednesday, November 19, 2008

boogie oogie

It's that time of year again! What time of year? Time for dancing elves!
This year JibJab upped the ante with some more groovy dances - I couldn't decide which made me giggle more:
Send your own ElfYourself eCards


Send your own ElfYourself eCards


I needed a good giggle this morning, and I was excited to see one of these from J's cousin in my inbox. I just couldn't help uploading our own ;) After a great weekend, this week started off track somehow and we're still trying to get back on track. Poor Aiden had a low grade fever at school on Monday, and to top off a bumpy Monday I had to rush him over to the doctor. His ears were clear, so they suspected maybe a UTI... so after about an hour of entertaining him in the germy doctor's office, they "bagged" him to collect a sample (Imagine a bag with stickies to keep it on with his diaper over it...) He wanted to rip it off as you might imagine, but they did eventually get a sample from him. All clear there too, all good news, and his fever never went above 101. He's back on track, and as we were falling asleep last night we found out J's poor Nana fell and broke her hip. He's jetting up there today to keep her company before her surgery. Aiden and I are sending good wishes... It's always something...but this too shall pass...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the videos are both great... so funny! thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

It's cute and funny, but at the same time, a little creepy to see a giant Aiden head on a woman's body.

-J