Thursday, November 20, 2008

school photos!

Phew, this time the vest made it on over the shirt! But, we still got one wide mouthed bass impersonation (see shot two - second from left). I think he's just checkin out the guys' camera. I liked one of them enough that I may have to throw down some mula (cheapest package is $28). I still think we're missing a page of photos though because everyone else had two different backdrops. But at least the fake trees, concrete foam wall, AND fake leaves made it into these shots. Score. Next time I'm hoping for the fake crayons. Big improvement over the white bean bag chair debacle (see right). I can't wait to get this year's class photo even though it won't include that Kyla character (I still see her occasionally and she is huge! There is a great photo of her squinching up her face while eating pumpkin seeds - They made a yes/no list asking do you like to eat seeds? Kyla's photo was the top of the poster under No!) I can't believe Aiden will be one of the big kids now - where did my baby go!?
Click to see them larger (although not by much):

I like this one:

1 comment:

Liz said...

Pop pop, Gran gran, and Auntie Liz all like the first horizontal shot too!